Here is a two-minute video on why Ann Coulter is wrong when she states that the Mexican culture is deficient.
Here is the list for those that do not want to watch the video.
1. Sara A. Medina, born in Mexico, died on May 12, 2015 while serving in the US Marine Corps.
2. There have been seven Mexicans who are Medal of Honor recipients. Some of them were undocumented when they died serving their adopted nation. You can find the list at Braceros website by clicking here.
3. The first printing press used in the American continent was installed in Mexico City. It took almost 100 years before the United States had its own printing press.
4. The first university in the American continent was founded on September 22, 1551 in Mexico.
5. Mexico deployed an air force squadron alongside US troops in the Philippines during World War II.
6. President George W. Bush accepted Mexico’s military help in the disaster recovery efforts after Katrina Hurricane. Mexican troops deployed in Texas to assist in recovery efforts.
7. Fellow GOP conservative and former presidential contender Mitt Romney was born in Chihuahua, Mexico.
8. Mexico is one of the original founding members of the United Nations joining on November 7, 1945. Mexico has consistently contributed among the top ten countries to the United Nations budget.
9. Mexican food is consistently the top three most eaten ethnic food in the US.
10. Mexico is the eleventh largest country in terms of population, the fourteenth largest in land mass, the largest Spanish speaking country and the eleventh largest economy in the world.