Beto O’Rourke is holding the official launch of his presidential campaign in El Paso today. Although El Paso is central stage to Donald Trump’s draconian immigration policies and Trump’s threat of closing the border will affect El Paso’s already dire economy, Beto will run out of El Paso to other Texas venues as soon as he is done misusing immigrants for his political ambitions. Before he hightails it out of El Paso, here a few questions that should be asked of Beto.
1. Why not stay in El Paso today and work to free immigrants in El Paso’s cages?
2. What does Beto O’Rourke say about Veronica Escobar’s support of jailing immigrants in El Paso?
3. What did Beto do in El Paso’s city council or at Congress to support the plight of the immigrant? Not just promises of action but actual legislative work.
4. Ask Beto to define his actual role in the development of the infamous Glass Beach presentation.
5. Ask Beto how many times he has used the term “illegal alien” to describe immigrants.
I believe his answers will show you who Beto really is.
I was Beto’s business competitor starting circa 1998 through 2010 in both technology services and political newspaper/online activists services. I know the answers to these inconvenient questions that Beto hopes no one asks him to answer.